Malaysia Prime Minister, YAB Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced on 11 January 2021 that Movement Conditional Order will be implemented in 6 states including Federal Territory Labuan, Malaysia.
What you should know about Movement Conditional Order
- Social activity involving grouping en masse such as weddings, conferences, religious parades including Thaipusam, meetings, seminars, courses and group sports are NOT ALLOWED.
- Inter-STATE travel are NOT ALLOWED.
- Inter-DISTRICT travel are NOT ALLOWED.
- Movement limit up to 10km radius ONLY.
- For grocery shopping, only 2 pax per vehicle from same household.
- Only 5 ESSENTIAL ECONOMIC SECTOR allowed to operate, which are, MANUFACTURING, CONSTRUCTION, SERVICES, TRADE & DISTRIBUTION and PLANTATIONS & COMMODITIES.
- Only 30% of Management Staff allowed to be in office.
- Restaurant & hawker stalls allowed to operate but only for TAKE-AWAY.
- Food Delivery is ALLOWED.
- Supermarkets, health services including clinics, hospitals and pharmacy, banks are ALLOWED to operate.