Below are the requirement for traveller (domestic and international) to enter Federal Territory Labuan, Malaysia
- Completed COVID-19 vaccination
- Individual with symptom upon arrival at entry point will be required to take COVID-19 test (RT-PCR or RTK Antigen)
- Youth ages 12 to 18 years old and children are allowed to enter Labuan although not vaccinated yet.
Traveller from foreign countries
- Must be quarantined for 14 or 21 days (depends on risk assessment at entry point)
- Allowed to self quarantine at home if already completed vaccination and subjected to risk assessment during entry and the suitability of home where they will undergo self quarantine.
Transport and Daily Trip
- Adhere to requirement to enter Labuan
- Compeleted COVID-19 vaccination, AND;
- No symptom upon arrival.
- Entry allowed at Labuan’s official entry point only.
- No symptom upon arrival
- Encouraged to perform COVID-19 test periodically.