- Diploma or qualified Accounting qualification
- At least two (2) years working experience
- Expose in a computerised accounting environment with knowledge of Microsoft Words / Excel and Accounting System
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with ability to work as a team with minimum supervision
- Able to read and write in English & Bahasa Malaysia. The ability to communicate in other languages will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, stating full personal particulars, qualifications and experience, current and expected salary, together with a recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) to the address below. Kindly indicate the position applied on the top-left hand corner of the envelope.
Human Resource & Administration Department
Financial Park (Labuan) Sdn Bhd
Level 16 (A), Main Office Tower,
Financial Park Complex Labuan
87000 W.P. Labuan
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Closing Date : 17 September 2018