- Provide company secretarial support to clients independently, ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and other relevant guidelines.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients entities
- Working with the team manager and other support teams in achieving high delivery standards
- Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Law, Corporate Administration (ICSA), STEP or other equivalent professional certificate.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Potentials with similar relevant exposure in legal practice are encouraged to apply.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills and able to work under strict deadlines.
- Strong professional integrity and process good learning aptitude and team work spirit.
- Good command of English for both oral and written communication.
Please email / mail complete resume
P.O. Box 80273
87012 Labuan F.T.
Telephone : 087-599800
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org